3-4 pages lab report + homework1. Sulfuric acid is found in some types of batteries. What volume of 3.50 M H2SO4 is required to prepare 250.0 mL of 1.25 M H2SO4? 2. Aqueous solutions of which of the following would conduct electricity?AgNO3C11H22O11 (sucrose: table sugar)CH3CH2OH (ethanol) O23. Which of the following groups contain only those compounds which are water soluble?AgBr, NH4Cl, Ba(OH)2Mg(NO3)2, CaCO3, KOHMgSO4, CaS, Na3PO4Li2CO3, Sr(OH)2, CaSO44. What is the maximum number of grams of PbI2 precipitated upon mixing 35.0 mL of 0.450 M KI with 20.0 mL of 0.185 M Pb(NO3)2? (Write the balanced equation)5. Write the molecular, complete and net ionic equations for the reaction between MgSO4 and BaCl2? 6. What mass, in kilograms, of sodium bicarbonate, NaHCO3, is required to neutralize 1000.0 L of 0.350 M H2SO4? (Write the balanced equation)
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.