800-1000 Words, AP Format:Suppose that there are two products: clothing and soda. Both Brazil and the United States produce each product. Brazil can produce 100,000 units of clothing per year and 50,000 cans of soda. The United States can produce 65,000 units of clothing per year and 250,000 cans of soda. Assume that costs remain constant. For this example, assume that the production possibility frontier (PPF) is a straight line for each country because no other data points are available or provided. Include a PPF graph for each country in your paper. Chapter 5 of the Suranovic text is a good reference for this task.Complete the following:What would be the production possibility frontiers for Brazil and the United States?Without trade, the United States produces AND CONSUMES 32,500 units of clothing and 125,000 cans of soda.Without trade, Brazil produces AND CONSUMES 50,000 units of clothing and 25,000 cans of soda.Denote these points on each COUNTRY’s production possibility frontier. Using what you have learned and any independent research you may conduct, which product should each country specialize in, and why?To assist in your thinking and discussion, additional questions to consider include:What is the labor-intensive good?What is the Marginal Rate of Transformation impact?What is the labor-abundant country?What is the capital-abundant country?Could trade help reduce poverty in Brazil and other developing countries?
Suppose that there are two products: clothing and soda. Both Brazil and the United States produce.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.