“Temperature, Heat, and Pressure”Choose one of the following topics for your initial post this week. Make sure that your initial post and all replies are related to the discussion topic you chose and to the weekly course material. How is heat and temperature related to the weekly course material? For example, how does the weekly reading relate to the discussion topic that you chose?Watch the video titled “Heat and Temperature Introduction” (2 min 30 sec) under the Temperature and Heat terms section of the Science Corner. You can also view the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1zOnyC4RgQD. Next, describe the fundamental differences and similarities between temperature and heat. Then, analyze how heat transfer occurs during the processes of conduction and convection. Provide one (1) example of where each occurs in natural physical systems.Watch the video titled “USGS Gas Hydrates Lab” (6 min 44 sec) under the Gas Hydrate terms section of the Science Corner. You can also view the video at #t=12. Next, explain the main reasons why pressure and temperature play a critical role in the stability of gas hydrates. Identify at least two (2) situations where methane hydrate deposits predominantly occur and discuss the key challenge(s) in locating and harvesting methane hydrate under each situation.Suppose it is a very hot summer day and you want to cool your kitchen. Unfortunately the windows and doors in your kitchen cannot be opened. You have either a fan or a refrigerator to cool the kitchen. Which do you believe would be more effective to cool the room? Explain your answer then try testing your theory.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.