1. The action word __________ means to consider the merits and demerits of and judge accordingly. A. evaluateB. describe C. relateD. qualifyOpen-book exams can be more difficult than expected because they:A. are very detailed.B. cover a lot of material. C. are timed.D. are monitored.The action word __________ means to prove or show to be just, right, or reasonable.A. qualifyB. specifyC. relateD. justifyWhich is the better strategy in essay type exams?A. The longer the answer, the better.B. Respond to the directive or action word.C. State the answer word for word.D. Be sure to use the keywords.Explain, discuss, analyze, state, and evaluate are examples of __________ words in an essay-type exam. A. key. directiveC. instructiveD. interpretationMost students’ goal is to:A. pass the course.B. avoid failing the test.C. get good grades.D. reduce test anxiety.For open-book exams, begin by looking at:A. your notes.B. places where you may find useful information.C. the questions that you are sure about.D. the entire test.In multiple-choice exams, answers containing __________ such as always, every, and never are generally the wrong answers.A. action wordsB. evaluatorsC. extreme modifiersD. subjective wordsTest-taking strategies are about knowing how to:A. study. B. memorize subject matter.C. take a test.D. take good notes.The best way to reduce stress and anxiety in testing is: A. getting sleep and eating healthy. B. breathing well during testing. C. prepare and study well. D. take good notes.When the directive word for an essay exam is criticize, it also means to:A. discuss.B. evaluate.C. justify.D. state.Which is the better strategy in multiple-choice exams? A. Answer questions sequentially. B. Skip the question when you are not sure of the answer and return laterC. Answer the hard questions first.D. Answer questions in reverse order.The measure of how much we understood and learned in a college course is referred to as:A. assignments.B. case studies.C. testing.D. All of the aboveWhen you make your answer clear by giving an example, you: A. analyze.B. relate.C. illustrate. D. describe.An essay-type exam is an example of a(n): A. objective test. B. written test. C. subjective test.D. academic writing.To review your answer for correct spelling, grammar, complete sentences, and punctuation is to: A. revise.B. proofread. C. rewrite. D. edit.
The action word means to consider the merits and demerits of and judge accordingly
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.