(use visual studio 2017 please ) the book is (starting out with C# fourth edition ) The credit plan at TidBit Computer Store specifies a 10% down payment and an annual interest rate of 12%. Monthly payments are 5% of the listed purchase price, minus the down payment. Write a program that uses a textbox for the user to enter the purchase price. The program should display a table in a listbox of a payment schedule for the lifetime of the loan. Each row of the table should contain the following items: The month number (beginning with 1)The current total balance owedThe interest owed for that monthThe amount of principal owed for that monthThe payment for that monthThe balance remaining after payment The amount of interest for a month is equal to balance * rate / 12. The amount of principal for a month is equal to the monthly payment minus the interest owed. Add the following comments to the beginning of the program. Name: Your Name Class and Section: CS 165 01 Assignment: Program Assignment 04 Due Date: Date Turned in: Program Description: You write a short description of what the program will do
The credit plan at TidBit Computer Store specifies a 10% down payment and an annual interest rate of 12%
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.