“Pressure, Temperature, Electricity, and Magnetism”Choose one of the following topics for your initial post this week:Read the article titled “Aging US Power Grid Blacks Out More Than Any Other Developed Nation” under the Smart Grid terms section of the Science Corner. You can also view the article at http://www.ibtimes.com/aging-us-power-grid-blacks-…. Next, assess the efficiency of the current state of the national electric grid in the United States. Then, describe the key challenges in updating this grid to a so-called “smart grid”.Read the article titled “Earth’s Inconstant Magnetic Field” under the Earth’s Magnetic Field terms section of the Science Corner. You can also view the article at http://www.nasa.gov/vision/earth/lookingatearth/29…. Next, summarize the main reasons why the researchers stated that “our planet’s magnetic field is in a constant state of change”. Then, discuss the overall manner in which a magnetic reversal might impact human activities on Earth. Include one (1) example of such impact to support your response.Demonstrate an instance of static charge such as seen with examples #32 and 33 shown on page 209 of your textbook. Next, post a picture of your example then explain the method of charging you used as well as the charges displayed in each object.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.