A mother brings her 8-year-old child to the clinic, stating the child “just isn’t breathing right, doesn’t want to play, just lies on the couch — this happens all the time.”The appearance of both mother and child is disheveled. The child’s wheezing can be heard across the room. When asked if the child is better at any certain time of the day, the mother responds, “It’s like this all the time and has been for the past year — we saw a doctor last year who diagnosed asthma but we don’t have any money for drugs or to come back to the clinic.”Directions:*****This Assignment may be submitted in a PowerPoint presentation with at least 10 slides or as an APA formatted paper of no more than five (5) pages excluding title page and references.Identify the resources currently available in your state (Florida) to support this family in the care of this child, including assistance programs for costs of health care follow-up and pharmaceutical treatment agents.Create a communication plan for mother and child for both prescriptive and non-prescriptive drug therapies.Utilize your textbook to answer the above questions. Research resources available in your area to assist this family.
Topic: Respiratory Issues Complicated by Economic Disadvantage
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.