1. Describe a scenario in which you’d use Server Core, including a description of the services that you might install on the server, and the advantages and disadvantages of using Server Core.2. What upgrade options exist for moving from Server 2008 (R2) to Server 2012? What limitations or caveats should be considered when upgrading? Would you typically recommend a clean install or an in-place upgrade when attempting to move a service from Server 2008 to 2012, and why?3. Consider a data center heavily built on Hyper-V (or VMware) and the ability to clone virtual machines from template VMs or from other existing VMs. For a highly virtualized data center, how does this change the deployment options available from traditional data centers? Is there any benefit or need in using some of the traditional deployment options (e.g., disk imaging using software like Ghost, deploying operating systems using Windows Deployment Services and the Windows Automated Installation Kit or Microsoft Deployment Toolkit)?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.