1. Mayland et al. (2014) do not provide the degrees of freedom ( df ) in their study. Use the degrees of freedom formulas provided at the beginning of this exercise to calculate the group df and the error df . 2. What is the F value and p value for spiritual need—patient? What do these results mean? 3. What is the post hoc result for facilities for the hospital with LCP vs. the hospital without LCP (see Table 2 )? Is this result statistically signiﬁcant? In your opinion, is this an expected ﬁnding?4. What are the assumptions for use of ANOVA?5. What variable on Table 3 has the result F = 10.6, p < 0.0001? What does the result mean? 6. ANOVA was used for analysis by Mayland et al. (2014) . Would t -tests have also been appropriate? Provide a rationale for your answer. 7. What type of post hoc analysis was performed? Is the post hoc analysis performed more or less conservative than the Scheffé test?8. State the null hypothesis for care for the three study groups (see Table 2 ). Should the null hypothesis be accepted or rejected? Provide a rationale for your answer. 9. What are the post hoc results for care? Which results are statistically signiﬁ cant? What do the results mean? 10. In your opinion, do the study ﬁndings presented in Tables 2 and 3 have implications for end of life care? Provide a rationale for your answer.exercise 2:1. Do the data meet criteria for homogeneity of variance? Provide a rationale for your answer. 2. If calculating by hand, draw the frequency distribution of the dependent variable, hours worked at a job. What is the shape of the distribution? If using SPSS, what is the result of the Shapiro-Wilk test of normality for the dependent variable? 3. What are the means for three groups ’ hours worked on a job?4. What are the F value and the group and error df for this set of data?5. Is the F signiﬁcant at α = 0.05? Specify how you arrived at your answer. 6. If using SPSS, what is the exact likelihood of obtaining an F value at least as extreme as or as close to the one that was actually observed, assuming that the null hypothesis is true? 7. Which group worked the most weekly job hours post-treatment? Provide a rationale for your answer. 8. Write your interpretation of the results as you would in an APA-formatted journal.9. Is there a difference in your ﬁnal interpretation when comparing the results of the LSD post hoc test versus Tukey HSD test? Provide a rationale for your answer. 10. If the researcher decided to combine the two Treatment as Usual groups to represent an overall “Control” group, then there would be two groups to compare: Supported Employment versus Control. What would be the appropriate statistic to address the difference in hours worked between the two groups? Provide a rationale for your answer.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.