*Need to be at least two pages long, do the necessary reading in Reilly’s “Worlds of History” and write an essay in response. Choose one of the following prompts:Chapter 3 Read the secondary selection from McNeill and the primary source selections from the Rig Veda, the Upanishads (both), and the Bhagavad Gita and write an essay discussing how each of these primary sources relate to the idea of a Caste society as described in the McNeill selection. Chapter 3 Read the secondary selection by McNeill and the primary source selections by Aristotle and Thucydides and write an essay discussing how each of these primary sources relate to the idea of a Territorial State as described in the McNeill selection. Chapter 4 Read the primary source selections by Confucius, Lao Tze, Han Fei and A Record of the Debate on Salt and Iron then write an essay discussing how these primary sources can inform our understanding of government in Imperial China. Chapter 4 Read the secondary selection by Purcell and the primary source selections by Cicero, Marcus Aurelius, and the Correspondence between Pliny and Trajan then write an essay discussing how these primary sources support what Purcell has to say about the Roman government. Chapter 5 Read the primary source selections from Ban Zhao (China), Vatsyana (India), Plato (Greece), and Ovid (Rome) and write an essay about what each of these tells us about attitudes toward the relationships between men and women in each of their respective societies. Chapter 7 Read the secondary source selection by Foltz and the primary source Selections from the Quran, Peace Terms with Jerusalem, and the selection from the Epic of Sundiata and write an essay concerning what these sources tell us about the early expansion of Islam. Bear in mind that the surahs from the Quran were written by different people over many years. Consider how political and the religious considerations weigh differently in this expansion.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.